Nixa.io is currently working together with a company that is looking to hire a senior full-stack developer. The company is building better, faster and more modern ways for companies to run and automate payroll. They have recently raised a $2.8m seed investment from some of Europe's best investors and are now looking for new teammates to improve and expand the product into new markets. They are a small, fast-growing, remote-first team with 4 different nationalities, working out of 5 different cities throughout Europe.
As a full-stack engineer you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, co-engineers and CTO to implement new existing features in their products
- Digging deep into their systems to find bugs and fix them
- Designing architecture and collaborate with other engineers on how to build out their stack
- Doing in-depth and valuable code reviews
- Be part of a high-performing and inclusive team: inspiring team members, set priorities and own results
- Contributing to building a collaborative, productive and friendly remote workplace
What we are looking for:
- You have 5 years of experience as a full-stack developer handling both front-end and back-end
- You have experience building and iterating on full features. From database schema to CSS
- You have production experience with Go, React and/or GraphQL
- You have experience with DevOps and containers
- You have worked in small effective remote teams as the company grew fast
- You have a problem-solver attitude - no problem is too big or too hard for you
- You like to work independently, but you also know when to involve your teammates and ask for help
- You are hungry to learn and you work well with a lot of questions and few answers. The company is a startup trying to do something no one else has done before, which means that they deal with a lot of questions and what-ifs.
How does the process look:
If you are interested in this position, we kindly ask you to register your profile through the button below. Nixa.io handles all application for this role and all applicants have to pass our pre-qualification process to become available for the company. The pre-qualification process consist of a 2-hour technical challenge and a short video call with someone from our team. After passing this process, your profile will become available for the company's CTO and you will be invited for a first interview if they find your profile interesting.
By completing and passing Nixa.io's pre-qualification process - you will also become a member of the Nixa.io platform. Here you can access other long-term and short-term remote opportunities with global companies. Your profile will continuously be matched towards companies that are looking for your type of profile. By completing the technical screening in advance - we give you the chance to jump straight to final interviews with these companies. We want to save you the time and energy that you normally have to put in to find your next remote opportunity.